- Crew member since 2009
- Attended Edinboro University
- Horticulture Technology Diploma, Bidwell Training Center
- Certified Pesticide Applicator
- Tree Tenders Certification
- Sustainability Accreditation, Phipps Conservatory
I found myself working part time with Wild Rose in the late summer of 2009. At that point I had recently left school and was working two full-time jobs with no fulfillment. Laura had suggested that I come on and help organize day to day. I soon realized while spending my weekends with Wild Rose that I had found my direction and what I wanted to do with my life. Landscape design and landscaping was the perfect mix of my love of art, nature and my passion for hard work that was instilled by my grandfather and father. I’m so excited every day being a part of this family, watching it grow and evolve, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
- Crew Member since 2012
- Penny enjoys swimming at her camp in Tionesta, listening to the Avett Brothers and chasing one of her 43 tennis balls.